The www.happymoses.com online shop is operated by Wioletta Stroka, conducting business under the name W&B Wioletta Stroka, ul. Podhalanska 31, 44-335Jastrzebie Zdroj, NIP: 633-159-53-26.
Contact with the Shop and the Administrator is possible via e-mail: email@example.com and phone: + 48 512 122 231.
I. General provisions
The administrator of your personal data is Wioletta Stroka, conducting business under the name W&B Wioletta Stroka, Podhalanska 31, NIP: 633 159 53 26.
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, including in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
The controller shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected by him/her are processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, the principle of purpose limitation, the principle of data minimization, the principle of data accuracy, the principle of data storage limitation, the principle of data integrity and confidentiality, and the principle of accountability.
The Administrator shall guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data provided and shall ensure that all security and data protection measures required by applicable legislation are taken. Personal data shall be collected with due care and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data are processed exclusively in the territory of the European Union.
II. Purpose of personal data processing and legal basis
Your personal data will be processed:
- on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR - for the purpose of performing the contract linking the Administrator with you, including making payments, handling complaints, withdrawing from the contract, responding to inquiries sent by e-mail and contacting you, including for purposes related to the performance of the contract.
- on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) GDPR - in order to fulfill a legal obligation on the Administrator, i.e. for tax and accounting purposes,
- on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDRP - legitimate interests of the Administrator, in order to conduct marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing of its own services, adjusting advertisements in accordance with the content you previously viewed, contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, in particular, and with your consent - by e-mail and by phone, servicing your inquiries transmitted by e-mail in a situation when they are not directly related to the performance of a contract, debt collection, conducting statistical analyses, storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability,
- on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDRP - your consent, in order to save data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications.
III. Recipients of personal data
We make your personal data available to entities supporting the Administrator in the performance of the sales contract and the provision of services by electronic means, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting services, couriers (in connection with the execution of the order), marketing agencies (within the scope of marketing services) and entities or bodies authorized by law.
The Administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
IV. Period of processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the following purposes: asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract, performance of legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations, statistical and archiving obligations. We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first. For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will retain the data for the period during which the Administrator is obliged to retain the data or documents containing data in order to document compliance with legal requirements and to enable the control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
V. Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights:
- the right of access to data,
- rights of rectification,
- the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"),
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose if you have previously given your consent,
The right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority in relation to our processing of your personal data.
The above rights may be exercised in accordance with the principles described in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) by contacting the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can exercise your rights:
- in case of a request for rectification of data when: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in the case of a request for the erasure of data when: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Administrator, you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, you object to the processing of your personal data, your data will be processed unlawfully, your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation arising from a legal provision or your data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to your child;
- in case of a request for restriction of data processing when: you notice that your data are incorrect - you may request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of the data, your data are processed unlawfully but you do not want them to be deleted; your data will no longer be needed by the Administrator but may be needed by you to defend or assert claims, or you object to the processing of your data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for the objection;
- in case of a request for data portability where: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out by automated means;
- in case you request an objection when: the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you find yourself, your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including being profiled for this purpose.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you breaches the provisions of the GDPR.
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn in the same way as it was given, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order and create an account.
Your personal data will not be processed (including profiling).
VI. Cookies and other tracking technologies
The Shop does not collect any data in an automatic manner, except for the data contained in cookies during the use of the Shop itself.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Shop and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use of the Shop. Cookies are used by the Shop in order to operate the Shop website and ensure that interesting information can be made available to you and during the purchasing process, e.g. in order to remember your purchases.
Cookies used by the Shop may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are stored even after you have finished using the Shop and are used to store information such as your password or log in, which makes it quicker and easier to use the Shop. In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your Internet browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the help file of your browser or contact the producer of the browser you are using.
In addition to cookies, the Shop may also collect data customarily gathered by web system administrators as part of so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include, inter alia, your IP address, type of platform and Internet browser, your Internet provider, and the address of the page from which you entered the Shop website. Some sub-pages within the Store and other means of communication with you may contain so-called "web beacons" (electronic images). Web beacons make it possible to obtain information such as, for example, the IP address of the computer which loaded the page on which the web beacon has been placed, the page URL number, the time the page loaded, the type of browser, as well as information contained in cookies in order to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertisements. This data will be archived and used for statistical analysis and to evaluate the global traffic of Shop users.
VII. The online shop processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Sales and shipping
To transfer your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with:
provision by the Bank to the Online Shop of the service of making available the infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Internet Store via the Internet with the use of payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
in order for the Bank to verify proper performance of agreements concluded with the Online Shop, in particular, to ensure the protection of the payers' interests in connection with complaints submitted by them (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in paragraphs 3 and 4, your personal data may be made available by the Online Shop to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Stroka Ltd trading as YNOT Design - for customer service support
Furgonetka.pl - for logistic & delivery support
If you provide personal data in order to conclude a contract with the online shop, providing personal data is a condition for concluding this contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of failing to provide such data shall be the inability to conclude a contract with the Internet Shop.
VIII. Final terms
If you provide personal data in order to conclude a contract with the online shop, providing personal data is a condition for concluding this contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of failing to provide such data shall be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Shop.
In the event that your personal data is provided to the Bank in connection with the processing and settlement of payments made by you to the Online Shop via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to process the payment and provide the Bank with a confirmation of its completion to the Online Shop.
In the event that your personal data is provided to the Bank in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of the agreements concluded with the online shop, in particular, to ensure the protection of the interests of the payers in connection with their complaints, the provision of such data is required in order to enable the performance of the agreement concluded between the online shop and the Bank.